Saturday, October 1, 2011

Forget Love I'd Rather Fall in Chocolate.

That feeling of euphoria you get when you bite in to a piece of chocolate. That wondrous feeling a lot like love??? Who wouldn't want it to last forever? I know I do. See love can often be confused with a similar feeling known only as INFATUATION but infatuation can last a very long time. People say love can fade over time but where you ever really in love to begin with...

Love over time needs to be rekindled. You constantly have to remind the other person you love them. People are weak and we always need some type of reassurance. " If you love me, why don't you call... ", "buy me gifts", "write me poems", "say you love me", "write on my Facebook wall". What the fuck is wrong with people?!?! If you want constant gestures of love get a fucking cat. They will smother the hell out of you, purr when you pet them, give you no personal space, and trip you when every they are hungry or want to go outside. That's not love that's annoying.

See my version of love is that I haven't got tired of him yet and every day he finds a reason to make me smile. I still get butterflies when he puts his hand on mine or I look up only to see he was already looking my way. We have an old love with the passion of a young love. So you see I'm not bitter about this whole love thing at all. I just don't like the misuse and abuse of it.

So why do I say forget love I'd rather fall in chocolate? Because every time you feel like you are falling out of love it wasn't love at all and because every time the lovely feeling you get that reminds you of love from a piece of chocolate fades, you can have another piece. Now caution I may need to say, don't get so addicted to that feeling that you become obese but use it in moderation so you always remember what it feels like to be in love. So that is why I say to you Forget love I'd rather fall in chocolate! But I'd gladly settle for both :)

No comments: